Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When did your corgi start to settle down and mature?

I'm just curious to see what other owners are experiencing with their puppies in terms of hyperactivity and maturation.  I remember Gutie p…

Started by Chelsea Meredith

7 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Natsuhi Shirosaki

Pembroke Corgi? or mixed?

Does anyone know is there any possibility of having non- dwarf corgis? When my corgi was bought she looks pretty much like a corgi, but now…

Started by sarahng88

5 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Jane Christensen

Before and After puppy and adult pictures

I didn't take a lot of puppy pictures, but I put this together to show how a RHT color changes. Do you have pics of your adult dog and thei…

Started by Snickmom

111 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Chelsea Meredith

Pembroke Welsh Corgi Growth Chart?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a growth chart/percentile chart for corgis. I took my 13 week old puppy to the vet today, and she weighe…

Started by Alia, David & Ein

37 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Brenda & Pemmy

Siblings!

I am looking for siblings for my Camden. Not for any reason in particular, just curious and would like to see if I can find any! He is from…

Started by Kelley Maxwell

2 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Linda

Cojack, the Corgi/Jack Russell mix

Anyone else out there own a Cojack? My girl is 1/2 Cardigan and the other half is JRT. She has long legs and all the excitement of the jack…

Started by Frank

16 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Dana C

Dog Aggression in Neighbor's Dog

This is not the first time I brought up s concern about this dog being somewhat aggressive toward me and very aggressive toward another sma…

Started by Holly

12 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Holly

Is It Just Me?

Sorry about this long post about a dog in my neighborhood. I have a question about dogs in general, rather pet owners of certain dogs. I ha…

Started by Holly

2 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Holly

Ears flipped backward at the top

Has anyone ever had a corgi whose ears, at the tip, flopped totally backwards? We will love him either way, but I admit I prefer ears that…

Started by Chel Hoeft

13 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Corgi's intelligence

Gosh, I keep seeing this intelligence ranking being pushed on the web: http://www.petrix.com/dogint/1-10.html, again and again... and the…

Started by Al Gaiv

70 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by GPN

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by