Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Male vs. Female Corgis

Hi everyone, I'm not a Corgi owner yet but am hoping to be this summer. I have contacted a breeder and I need to let her know if I would p…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

20 Jun 4, 2008

Any Unusual Markings?

Hi, my dog is Bandit, and he has a diamond-shaped birthmark on his snout. I was wondering if any of your dogs had unusual markings or birth…

Started by Samantha

9 Jun 2, 2008
Reply by mikonami

Corgi coloring.

I have asked other coloring questions about coloring but my next question is in regards to the breed as a whole. Is their one coloring type…

Started by Juel

9 May 27, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

Corgi Chihuahua mix?

My Tiny Tim is a rescued dog that came to me through Chihuahua rescue. He appears to be Corgi and some other small dog mix. Does anyone els…

Started by Tiny Tim

8 May 25, 2008
Reply by Eric

Docking of tails?

I recently found out that some breeders have the Pembroke tails docked. I was completely unaware that this still happens to any breed and t…

Started by Nicole

65 May 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole

Hi i'm new to this site and i'm wondering if you guys can help??

I was wondering if anyone might have any information on any canadian pembroke welsh corgi breeders.. as the breeder that my parents bought…

Started by Kirsten Anne Killen

5 May 8, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Bunny Hopping

I have a three year old male Corgi that strained a muscle in his right hip recently. He started favoring that leg buy lifting it slightly o…

Started by D46

7 May 7, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Corgi plus...one?

We're looking at getting a second dog to add to the family. Is there a breed that really compliments a Corgi? I've heard rumors of a German…

Started by Josh

1 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

First Corgi

I am getting my first Corgi next month. My father has 2 and I just love them, so he got me their sister. She is about 6 months old. I have…

Started by Davi

15 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Davi

Darker Coats

I recently saw pics of the litter and while theyre all red/whites (both parents are red/whites, breeder declared all red/white), a few are…

Started by Yogi

3 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by