Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Headed, Black Headed, or Brindle Headed Tri?

Trevor is 6.5 months old now and his head seems to be getting more and more red, i really am hoping he will stay as a black head (that soun…

Started by Lauren

8 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Bridget

Corgi weight (male)?

Hi all, I was wondering what some of your adult (over a year at least) male corgis weigh? AKC breed standard maxes them out at 28 lbs and m…

Started by Jessica

8 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Jessica

Grey spots on puppy belly

I am pretty sure i read this somewere else but both of my pups have grey spots on there belly are these normal and will they go away?

Started by Lauren

10 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by nancy and daisy

Corgi Kennel Size

Hi all and happy easter. I need some input on kennels. Little Max is not so little any more. He turned 5 months old today and is about 18 l…

Started by Sam & Maximus

3 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Kate

Blowing coats

I am curious to find out how long does the blowing of a coat last? The minute it began to warm up, POW, tufts are coming out everywhere. I…

Started by Monica

27 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by NoClaws4Alarm

Corgis and German Shepherds: A Natural Pairing?

I was looking at pictures on the site today and I noticed several pictures pairing Corgis and German Shepherds. My wife's family has Germa…

Started by Zed

10 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Heather

AKC Regristration

I need to complete the AKC document to have Max registered. In the section for his name the instruction say to choose a unique name. His na…

Started by Sam & Maximus

11 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Megan

How did you choose your Corgi?

I am getting a corgi pup Easter weekend. I do not care what sex I get as I am going to let this pup pick me. I did this with our border col…

Started by Tracy

6 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Brian Davis

How old should our male be before we stud him?

We have a 8 month old male and want to know how old he should be before we stud him. He is has a VERY good pedigree and health.

Started by Junipurr

7 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Junipurr

AKC Registrating

I know there is already one of these topics but this is a whole different subject.. anywho i want to register abby in akc, i already regist…

Started by Lauren

3 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by