Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone else with a Pem that has a 2"or larger tail?

My picture isn't the best quality but I have a few more, my guy has a weird like nubby tail that isn't cut to breed standard. I was wonder…

Started by Kay White

11 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Kay White

question on getting a corgi

Hi corgi fans and corgi experts., Me and my husband are seriously considering to adding a corgi (cardigan) to our family ( no kids yet). W…

Started by Esther

18 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

Two Puppies?

Hello! I was just wondering what people thought, or if they have owned two corgi puppies at the same time? They would be a couple of months…

Started by Katherine Wipfli

8 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Diane

How to introduce a new puppy to my 18 month old corgi

I am going to be getting another corgi puppy in about 6 weeks and have a 18 month old corgi now. What is the best way to introduce the two…

Started by Jennifer & Nigel

4 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

Corgi supplies!!

I will be getting my very own pembroke welsh corgi soon and I was just looking for some advice on what to buy to prepare... I want to have…

Started by Chrissi C.

10 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Anya Q.

can anyone determine his color?

His breeder told me he is supposed to be a black headed tri which is the color preference i prefer but ive noticed the color behind his ear…

Started by Chrystal Harvey

24 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Future Corgi Owner

Hello everyone, I am new here. Right now, I have a 15 year old Jack Russell named Daisy. I have had her since she was 5 1/2 weeks old. Alt…

Started by Heather

4 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Diane Burda

Introducing new puppies!

So, it looks we are adding to our furry family. However, it isn't another corgi. When we decided to add a dog to our family we decided we'd…

Started by Andrea

3 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Holly

Pembrokes vs Cardigans?

I've been doing a lot of research since I got Mason on the differences between Cardigans and Pembrokes...obviously, they are two different…

Started by Kayla and Mason

25 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Denis J.

Another Breed

We're looking at potentially adding a new addition into our house. We're contemplating a new breed and I was wondering what experience anyo…

Started by Ali & Harper Rose

16 May 15, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by