Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rosie's little brother and Rosie's birthday

Hi, Rosie would like you to meet her little brother Rocky. He is her half brother and his mom and her grandma are sisters. He was born Nov.…

Started by Karen Dadisman

0 Feb 19, 2008

Lazy ear

Lexi will be 12 weeks on Monday 2/4 and one of her ears is almost perfectly erect while the other does not show any sign of perkiness. At w…

Started by Fay

9 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Shedding

Hello to all....just wondering if all Corgis have problems with shedding? Bailey sheds alot all the time. My vet said it is just the breed.…

Started by Bailey Big B

33 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Ollie

Pics

hey i just uploaded over 100 pics and a couple of them are "kinda" comformation pics...i know you can't really tell if they look good witho…

Started by Lauren

0 Jan 26, 2008

Early buyers?

First off - this is in no way stating that either way is wrong but just a curious "I wonder" question that popped into my head :) I notice…

Started by Avyon

7 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by Patti

Mad about measures

Hi, I'm still waiting for my first corgi to be born, but already mad about getting everything prepared. I have solved most of important thi…

Started by wendulik

7 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Purchasing puppies - puppy pricing

This is a question I get asked frequently "What can I expect to pay for a corgi puppy" The answer may surprise you. Typically I find that p…

Started by Sam

1 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Healthy Corgi Weights

My corgi is 7 months old and weighs roughly 20 pounds. He doesn't look overweight (maybe a tiny little tummy but nothing that I am really w…

Started by Lauren + Winston

6 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Corgi Mom

Corgi Colors?

my friend went to the dog park the other day and she saw this lady with 6 corgi and pembrokes and there was a grey one not a merle but a gr…

Started by Daisy

9 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by Susan - Fromax kennel

thick wavy fur??? is it normal?

ok on daisys back above her tail she is getting dark red thick wavvy fur???? Is that normal in corgi puppys? what dose it mean? thanks i h…

Started by Daisy

5 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by Marylynn

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by