Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Heat

At what age do female corgis have their first heat? Are they typically right on time at 6 months? I'm sure it depends on the corgi...but cu…

Started by Heidi

3 May 27, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Full pem or not?

I have been wanting to add another corgi to my family and I found this little guy near me. But I'm having a terrible time figuring out if h…

Started by Morgan

23 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Morgan

Preparing for a Corgi Puppy

Hey guys, My husband and I are getting our Pem Corgi puppy on April 6 and are wanting to prepare as much as possible. Our breeder is giving…

Started by Paige Coffer

13 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

White Marking on Face

Hey everyone! I've looked through the before and after pictures on some of the threads and I've looked at pictures of Winston as a puppy a…

Started by Tori

6 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Tori

How common are overbites in Corgis?

I'm trying to find out if any of you guys have or know of a Corgi with an overbite. An overbite is when the top jaw is longer than the bott…

Started by Starry

3 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Jane

Is a corgi suitable for me?

Hi Everyone, I am new here and new to corgis so I would really really appreciate your thoughts. In advance I apologize for the essay. My…

Started by Natsuhi Shirosaki

31 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Ran Tao

Mixed Corgi?

Hi everybody! So, a couple weeks ago, I adopted my little girl. When I was receiving her, the breeder told me she was 8 weeks old and was…

Started by Jeff Choi

25 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Carl Koch

Mini Corgi?

Hi there,  I have a 10 month old female Corgi named Lucille who weighs 12lbs. I got her from a BYB at 5.5 weeks old because her mother wee…

Started by Lexsey Lanzotti

7 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Denis J.

General Corgi Temperament and Learning Potential

First, to be clear, I am not saying my dog is smarter than any other dog, or at least not smarter than any other corgi, but I really do won…

Started by Holly

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

so what is the deal with blue merl pembroke corgis?

I'm getting a red pem in March and I want to try and get a blue merl corgi after cardigan or pem and i know a breeder who does blue merl pe…

Started by Ashlie

3 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Jane

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by