Breeders Review (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expanding the herd

We are getting ready to add a third corgi to our herd. Mostly just looking at the moment, but I'm trying to get a good feel out for breeder…

Started by Rachael McClanahan

10 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Alli Nutting

Corgi breeders in New England

My dog, Kramer, recently died. I am now researching breeders hoping to find a corgi puppy this spring or summer. I have emailed several bre…

Started by Marcie

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by mosesbotbol

Excellent Cardigan Breeder

Hi all, We recently brought home our second corgi puppy - a cardigan this time.  We were very pleased with the breeder we chose and highly…

Started by Lindsey Corkern

3 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Sandy Stickney

Help finding a pembroke welsh corgi! (and how much did you get yours for?)

Yay my membership finally got approved! =D I am so excited that I joined, I've been stalking this website for the last two days gathering i…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

34 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Kiki M.

Kuddos to our breeder...and she just had a new litter!

We are totally impressed with Debbie Williams from Lucky Pups (Griffithville, AR). From the 1st time I contacted her till now the communica…

Started by Worthington Natalia

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by rae

Keepsake Corgis?

Has anyone gotten a puppy from Keepsake? The breeders dogs look to be in very good shape and are beautiful. I emailed her about some Corgi…

Started by Ciara & Macy

3 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Ciara & Macy

So its time for me to get another corgi...

because 2 is way more fun than one! I really want a tiny little puppy and i'd hope to get maybe the runt since my current pup is a runt as…

Started by dan bailey

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by steve smith

HELP! your opinion please!

your opinions on this breeder! http://jetranch.webs.com/ my friend's sister got her corgi from this breeder six years ago and she seems ve…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

14 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Kaley and Ravioli

I think this year is the year

I know that there are a couple of similar posts, posted within the last week in fact, but they are not in my area. I have been lurking on…

Started by Angela Kau-Forsberg

15 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jane

Nebriowa Kennels

Anyone out there with a dog from Tim Mathesion of Nebriowa Kennels?  I have a new pup from him and was interested to see in anyone lived ne…

Started by Anna Raymond nickname Bunny

47 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by