Breeders Review (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Really want to know more about Lee English

My husband and I found Lee English online, and while he was deployed I begged and begged him for a pup, and he emailed me saying "Look at o…

Started by Beauregard & Genevieve

26 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Beauregard & Genevieve

Breeders in Kansas

A friend of mine from Kansas is looking for a sable pembroke with a white collar.  Do you guys know of anyone in that area?  I'm giving her…

Started by Jennifer Markley

4 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

Prospective Corgi Breeder

We have a visit with Heron's Way Corgis scheduled for Feb. 4th, to officially meet Anne Bowes.  So far all of our communication has been aw…

Started by rae

5 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Nancy Geddes

Best breeder ever!

we have been having a stressful time getting ready for my husband to return from deployment, and me getting ready to deploy myself in march…

Started by candice sanchez

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Beth

Pembroke Breeders in VA?

I've been debating on adding another Corgi into our family. Just haven't been able to find any breeders located in VA. I was wondering if a…

Started by Adrienne Spessard

0 Feb 5, 2012

"Breeder" in Arkansas

Just a heads up--I'm sure most people on here know how to spot a bad breeder but if you hear of a cardi breeder in Arkansas who recently ha…

Started by Kayla and Mason

5 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Kayla and Mason

Corgi Breeders in the Bay Area or CA

Does anyone know of any breeders in the bay area or even CA. I purchased my Kona 2 years ago from Texas and had him shipped. I am looking f…

Started by Alexis Gonzalez

3 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Karen & Bailey

Narnia Corgis In Rainier, Oregon-Reviews, advice.. Anything is helpful!

Hi everyone. I know I already posted today, but I'm bored and need to have these things figured out anyhow, so I feel less bad for hogging…

Started by Zigward & Kimberly

14 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Dina Fasilis-Evacko

How to tell the difference between a good breeder website and a bad one

As requested, I am putting this blog post here for those looking for new puppies and retired adults: Most puppy buyers use the Web to look…

Started by Joanna Kimball

26 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Corgi Breeder Alert

Our newest furry member of the family (Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy) arrived to us from the breeder extremely sick with roundworm, stomach ba…

Started by Tamra Morgan

20 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by