Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing a corgi to a new home

I will soon be a first time dog (and corgi) owner and have been doing a lot of reading on dog behavior/training/psychology. I just finished…

Started by sara+norma

11 Nov 8, 2007
Reply by sara+norma

Who's alpha in your house?

If you have more than one dog, who is the alpha in your house? One of your corgis, or another breed? Ein is clearly an alpha male. At one…

Started by Nicole

2 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Sam

Come along lil' doggie!!

Does anyone else have a problem catching their corgi in the house? Everyone at work laughs at me - "Oh how can he run that fast with those…

Started by Arlette

16 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Bonny

Submissive and Scared Peeing

My future father in law loves Ein so much that he adopted a corgi of his own several months ago. He found Nick, a red headed tri, in the ne…

Started by Nicole

9 Nov 6, 2007
Reply by Greg Zaffuto

Rolling on carpet/floor after a meal?

Sam Tsang's discussion on the "chinchilla roll" spurred this. I don't think I've ever come across a mention of this with other corgi owners…

Started by Asia

6 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by Asia

Learning manners

My new corgi puppy is being a brat and resisting any authority. My older Corgi, Bonni, tried to teach her manners and put Faye in her place…

Started by Candy

12 Oct 12, 2007
Reply by Cindi

Doggy paddle

I have 2 corgis, Vienna loves the water and would jump into the pool with me and have a blast, Mocha on the other hand avoid the water like…

Started by Sam Tsang

6 Oct 7, 2007
Reply by Allie Redman

What can I do to get my current dog to be best friends with the new puppy?

I just recently got a new family member. A 3 months old Corgi, named Faye. I got Faye so that Bonni has a companion to play with while I si…

Started by Candy

9 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Rosner

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by