Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi getting up in middle of the night

Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster. Our little bundle of joy, Carl the Corgi, is about 6.5 months old. He's been great with crat…

Started by Tommy O'Connell

5 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Moving with corgi

I don't know if this this is the right category, but here it goes... Our six year old corgi will be moving with myself, husband, toddler,…

Started by LG

8 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by LG

Ruby Escapes...into the Night

Ruby is in the dog house... And lucky, I suppose, to be in a house at all. How she did this remains a mystery, but somehow she managed, wi…

Started by Vicky Hay

13 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

A long struggle of many problems

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums. I guess I just need to vent because my corgi, Chance, was called "viscous" today. I guess I'm hurt b…

Started by Melka

9 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Emma

puppy biting HARD, nothing seems to help!

Hello everyone, this is my first forum post here. After two years of wanting a corgi and thoroughly preparing ourselves for it, we finally…

Started by Verena and Marie

8 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Emma

Resource Guardig

Anyone have experience with resource guarding? Our one year old Pembroke is getting out of hand! He guards almost anything and we can never…

Started by Gatsby

4 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Dog mysteriously terrorized??

Ever had a dog behave like it's seen a ghost? Not at all sure what's going on here. When I came home from choir this evening (absence of a…

Started by Vicky Hay

6 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

New Member Here

Hello, My name is Bruce, and I just was accepted into this discussion. My first Corgi, Reilly, died last May at 16yrs, 3mos.  He was a grea…

Started by Bruce C. Sdunek

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Jan Brandon

Constantly Noisy

Winston has acquired a horrible habit and I don't know how to get it to stop. He has decided that barking is THE. THING. TO. DO. ALL. THE.…

Started by Tori

13 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

He eats WHAT????

My little Gatsby has decided it would be super yummy to eat stools :-0  He was originally eating both his and our female chi/terrier's so I…

Started by Pinklemonadeliz

9 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by