Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Featured Discussions

Jack and the Easter Cake: Let's hear funny food stories!

Let's hear your funny "Corgi and food" stories!   Neither of my dogs actively beg, though both will sit hopefully nearby when we eat.  They…

Started by BethLatest Reply

Possible Corgi Olympic Events

After watching Bear playing today I've decided that we could have a Corgi Olympics with the following events:   Rawhide Chucking (Both for…

Started by Danika WhiteLatest Reply

What has you corgi done for you?

Ever since i met my first corgi, i have saw them as awww aspiring dogs. Me and my life has changed since owning my corgi's, it may just be…

Started by KimberlieLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hand signal for "SIT"

Somehow the old hand signal for "SIT" is terrifying Sammy now.  I realized it was my extended hand, palm down  toward but not always over h…

Started by Sammy

2 Jan 19, 2021
Reply by Sammy

Whining to be fed

Our girl is super food-motivated, which I gather is common with this breed. We feed her the recommended amount twice a day, and our vet is…

Started by Rebecca S

0 Dec 23, 2020

Serious reaction to being awakened

I'll start with a brief question:  my adopted 5 year old M Pembroke has been with me for 10 weeks but (yes, let sleeping dogs lie) when aro…

Started by Sammy

2 May 17, 2020
Reply by Sammy

Fear After A Bad Boarding Experience

Hi all! I have come to this forum desperately seeking help for my girl! My corgi had a really bad experience at a boarding facility a coupl…

Started by georgiacorgi

3 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker

New behavior issues in 5y/o

My corgi is in the 5 year old range, and over the last few months he has gotten worse and worse with his alone time shenanigans. He has de…

Started by Cristy Sheppard

2 Feb 27, 2019
Reply by Natsuhi Shirosaki

Potty training my 9 month old female pembroke

Hi fellow corgi parents! This is my first time posting and I'm really excited to find a site where I can relate to others and get tips on c…

Started by Mianna

3 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

Training my little 9 month old Heathen

I sooo love my little Mr Gatsby - he's sweet and loving, cuddly (when he decides to sit still for 10 seconds) and as cute as it's possible…

Started by Pinklemonadeliz

12 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Pinklemonadeliz

Showing the teeth all the time...

Lily’s aggression is getting quite worrisome.  She likes to show the teeth and growl all the time to me and somewhat my girlfriend.  I am t…

Started by mosesbotbol

6 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by mosesbotbol

My girl has started growling at the cat

My Corgi, Kara, is about 2.5 years old - she's got a fairly strong personality, but I've worked hard with her on her worst tendencies, and…

Started by Rebecca S

4 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Jane Christensen

Barking and growling at nothing?

Luna is coming close to a year old. Tonight she was going nuts about something outside. I walked around the yard to check, but saw and foun…

Started by Lindsay

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by