Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bailey growls and bites when we try to take something away

Bailey is 7 months and a great puppy. We love him with all our hearts.He is very loving and rolls on his back all the time so we can rub hi…

Started by Jennifer

5 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Heather

Potty Behavior

Roscoe is somewhat getting the potty outside thing. When I'm not home or he knows I'm not around, such as when I'm at work or it's nighttim…

Started by Suresh

2 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Heather

Paw Chewing

Our Sadie is a 6 year old rescue and apparently how she coped with her abuse and kenneling for long periods of time, was by chewing on her…

Started by NoClaws4Alarm

14 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by K Hartshorn

she won't eat... help!

hi all!! my family just got a 3 month old corgi 2 days ago, she is amazing and we love her so much! but, we have noticed that she isnt eati…

Started by chloe

21 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Carmen

Treat dispensing balls?

I have been reading a lot about the benefits of these nifty little treat dispensing balls like the Buster Cube, etc. Do you have one that s…

Started by Bridget

6 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by K Hartshorn

Corgi Growls...

I adopted a 3 year old corgi about 4 months ago and he is a wonderful dog. He just seems to get upset when my 18 month old niece is around.…

Started by Niki

6 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Laura & Lola

Two questions for everyone :)

Soooo... *looks at chewed up amp... looks at angry other half* whats the range that teen years usually take place for our little kids? I k…

Started by Avyon

7 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Avyon

how often does your corgi go out?

I have a 8 month old male neutered corgi. This is the first corgi I ever had. He scratches the door wanting to go out usually every 3 hours…

Started by morningstar

9 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by NoClaws4Alarm

Getting a puppy. Boy or Girl?

I am new here, and just found out our puppy has been born! Now the big question will be to choose a boy or girl. I wondered what your exper…

Started by Bridget

6 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Sam

Corgi Fighting?

Hi All - I am new to the site and hoping for some help. I have 2 sweet adoring 6 1/2 year old Corgi Mixes. Recently however, they have begu…

Started by Jodi Stehmeyer

8 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by