Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppy Sleep Time??

Does anyone know how much a puppy should be sleeping? Max is 4 months old now. He usually sleeps about 9-12 hours through the night dependi…

Started by Sam & Maximus

2 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Charlie

So frustrated! What to do about potty training? She just won't go!

My little corgi is 5 months old, she's crate-trained so she won't go in her crate but I'm having the hardest time getting her to go potty o…

Started by E

7 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Nancy, Curtis and Triley

How to keep him from rolling

I was woundering how to keep Trevor from neck rolling in POOP i noticed him doing it when i was outside and i would scould at him. but then…

Started by Lauren

9 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Charlie

funny corgi pics online!!!

http://ihasahotdog.com/category/breeds/corgi/ this website has just a bunch of funny corgi pics, and i think the one on the bottom actuall…

Started by Little Bear

0 Feb 23, 2008

If your corgi could talk

If your corgi could talk, what would his favorite word(s) be?? Blaze's surely would be "GIMME!!" and "NOW!!" (bossy lil' brat)

Started by Arlette

13 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Tracie & Emmy

How do you teach a Corgi not to herd people?

We adore our corgi, Pippin, who is now 4 months old. True to breed, he loves to follow me around, growl, and nip my heels to "herd" me. He'…

Started by Pippin

4 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Kaleena

Potty Trained Puppy - Odd Behavior?

Hello! Well, Kahlua is 15 weeks now, and for the past two to three weeks she has been doing SO well at going to the door when she needs to…

Started by Kahlua & Tiffany

6 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Kahlua & Tiffany

Jealous Corgi!!!

Megan is SOOO jealous of the puppies. I dont really know why. She is getting more attention now than before because we feel bad. But you kn…

Started by Lauren

1 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Sam

Dominance Thing?

Short story at bottom I mean i guess my pups have just come to an equal balence of dominance but is this normal? My dogs have a really odd…

Started by Lauren

1 Feb 17, 2008
Reply by Sam

How can I stop my corgi from pooping on the sidewalk?

About 10 days ago, I became the proud owner of Bailey, a 5 month old red and white corgi. She's crate-trained but not housebroken, although…

Started by E

10 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Brian Davis

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by