Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you walk your corgi? or does your corgi walks you?

I have been a fan of the show "dog whsiperer" by Cesar Millan. I have tried to be the "pack leader" and walk my dogs, it works very well wi…

Started by Sam Tsang

41 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Potty Training

So for the past 3 weeks i have been using the crate method i leave him in for about 3 hours take him then have a good hour of play time but…

Started by Viviana

5 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Kaleena

Grumpy corgis

So...I have a 6 year old male pembroke named Gizmo...Very energetic, happy dog, playful, good with kids, not much exposure to other dogs -…

Started by Kaleena

13 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Corgi Legs!

My corgi used to put his legs out behind him when he would lay down. after he got neutered he wouldn't do it any more. i saw other corgi's…

Started by Eva

17 Feb 7, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Corgi Pee's in cage

Hi, I have an 8 month old female corgi. When we're home we take her out about every 2 - 2.5 hrs. We take her out for the last time at about…

Started by Kik

9 Feb 7, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Barking Corgi

My corgi, Lucy, is 13 months old now. She is a great dog and has been very attentive to training, except for the barking. The past six mont…

Started by Nancy

2 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Charlie

digging???

Any ideas on how I stop my little one from digging?? Today I found her next door with the neighbors dog thru a hole she had dug.

Started by Christina & Vicki

2 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Obedience Training

I've started obedience training with Foxi, she has done farely well so far(its our 4th session) We went last night and she did not do so we…

Started by robin

7 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Sam

Future Corgi Depression

Sorry gang for a totally unrelated corgi topic, well maybe not. Our corgi's big human sister, my daughter, just got accepted to George Wash…

Started by Patti

7 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Carol Braitman

Help with aggressive corgi

I need help. My corgi's aggression is out of hand. I have done all positive training in the past but now people are telling me that she fee…

Started by Rebecca

8 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Bryan

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by