Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whistle Training

Has anyone ever whistle trained there dogs??? i have started tonight and i am just woundering how you did it??? did you use it for commands…

Started by Lauren

3 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

How do You Tell if Your Corgi is Excited

With my older dog, Megan, she just becomes a huge wiggle but, and Abby she just jumps up and licks you right IN your mouth when you are say…

Started by Lauren

3 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Marta

Corgis & Young Children

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and look forward to getting to know you, your corgis and your experiences more! I have been interested…

Started by CorgiFan21

8 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Sam

Selective Hearing vs. Deftness(sp)

Ok my corgi pup abby either has the worst case of selective hearing or is going deft. she can hear someone going down the steps or me tipto…

Started by Lauren

7 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Amanda

HELP PLEASE!

There's been a couple times where Louis would be up for the majority of the night barking loudly at the window, I would turn the sensor lig…

Started by DudeWheresMyCorgi

11 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Bonny

Weird Food Habits

This only started recently and I've read a few things about it before but I can't find anything now. When I feed Winston, he will run to hi…

Started by Lauren + Winston

12 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by DudeWheresMyCorgi

My Corgi stays inside his cage all the time! Help!

My Corgi ManTau loves to stay inside his cage the whole day. He is extremely quiet and look unhappy the whole time. Even we leave the door…

Started by ManTau 饅頭

4 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Florence Fong

House training

So i have had rambo for about a month now and im having alot of trouble house training him i have to take him out like every 2 hours or els…

Started by Viviana

12 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Carmen

Does your corgi put his toys away?

I am interested to know if anyone has ever successfully trained their Corgi to put their toys away into a specific corner or basket. I have…

Started by Nicole

4 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Nicole

New Owner Needs Help!!!!

I am a new owner of an eight week old corgi she hasnt arrived will be here Saturday I need advice on types of crates, toys, food, etc!!!! I…

Started by New Corgi Mom

9 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by Sam

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by