Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding a new puppy

We would like to get another Corgi, but we think Rosie would have serious jealousy issues. She plays well with other dogs at puppy school a…

Started by Laurie

4 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Carmen

House training/marking territory in the house

OK, I have the classic situation with King, my new male 5 1/2 month Pembroke. He has been home for three days, does great sleeping all nigh…

Started by NatalieJJ

3 Dec 31, 2007
Reply by Cindi

Corgi's and TV.....

The other day I caught Luna totally engrossed in watching a National Geo special on "wolves" - (maybe there's hope for her yet! - or she'll…

Started by Patti

5 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Christine Glossman

Two Parter

Merlin is about 7 months old now and is the most active dog I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure he's awake about 23 hours a day! Unless we give…

Started by Josh

9 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by Little Bear

How do Corgis handle being alone during the day?

I would like your thoughts on my situation. I would like to get a Corgi, and found a compatible breeder/judge here Missouri who has a 5-6 m…

Started by NatalieJJ

8 Dec 26, 2007
Reply by NatalieJJ

Do you have any special "play moves" that your corgi loves or hates?

Sage has a ton of them. 1. The wrangle and subdue: when she least expects it, grab her and cover her with your whole body as she grumbles…

Started by Rachel and Ray

6 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Corgi Bear and Handsome George

Corgi Does Not Like to Be Picked Up or Held

Our Corgi is 1.5 years old, about 21 lbs, fixed, red and white. She did not mind being held as a wee one but now we can't pick her up or ho…

Started by Corgi Bear and Handsome George

7 Dec 23, 2007
Reply by Sam Tsang

Dog Aggression?

I took Scout (4 months) out back a little while ago. The neighbors have a great big Newfoundland. Both Scout and the Newfoundland were outs…

Started by Anneliese

3 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Cindi

Arrooo??

Apparently corgi's "arroo" . . .I know that Blaze is quite a lil' talker, but I'm not quite sure what an arroo is exactly!! So it's a two-f…

Started by Arlette

19 Dec 10, 2007
Reply by Arlette

Does Your Corgi Sing Too?

My Corgi, Amiga, sings with me whenever I belt anything out in the house. She is usually right at my side singing her duet part. But, even…

Started by Amiga & Frank

1 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Zed

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by