Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doe's your Corgi have dreams?

I was told that dogs have dreams when they sleep. One time I was watching Prince sleep and he was laying on his back with his legs up and h…

Started by Marian

5 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by joeberman334

No time to train your dog?

I wonder how do you find time to train your dog, if you're too busy... How do you improve your dog's behavior when lots of other things fil…

Started by Al Gaiv

4 Dec 6, 2007
Reply by Al Gaiv

getting a new corgi for my corgi? need help!!!

It's just been me and my Little Bear since June. We go get fast food together, take long walks together, run errands together, and I spoil…

Started by Little Bear

4 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Sam

dog aggression

I have 2 males, one is 20mths old and been neutered for about 3 months, and then one that just was neutered last week. Right before I got t…

Started by Mindy

3 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Sam

The Joy of older rescues

I was laying bed with Toby (7) and Lola (5) and thinking how lucky I am to have such sweet puppies to love. When Bob and I decided to look…

Started by Carolyn Rosner

4 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Melissa

Bad influences

It seems just like children that dogs have the same affect when they see other dogs getting away with things or staying somewhere that allo…

Started by Avyon

1 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Sam

reverse sneeze?

really now, WHAT is it all about anyway

Started by Valerie

12 Nov 26, 2007
Reply by Avyon

Corgi Integration

I was wondering if anyone had tips about how to integrate a new (older) male corgi into the household when you have an established male cor…

Started by K Hartshorn

2 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by K Hartshorn

Barking to excess

What in the world can one do whose bedroom is seven feet away from two Corgi's in the next yard who bark to excess? I have tried White Nois…

Started by Jeanie English

4 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by bex

How high can Corgis reach?

I have had a Corgi before and all she could ever reach was the edge of the kitchen table standing on the floor. She used to steal sandwiche…

Started by Leena

5 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Amy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by