Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

chiropractic experiences

I have made an appointment for milly to visit the chiropractor on  monday.  I feel that there is more I can do for her than sit and wait .…

Started by Dana C

10 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Linda

Sentinel Flavor Tabs

Do you use Sentinel on your corgis? If so, what dosage do you use? My corgi weighs 34 pounds. I just switched him from the green box, 10-25…

Started by Joseph Ku

6 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Joseph Ku

Limping

well another question about limping :(. A little background. I didn't see this happen because I was in another room but on Boxing Day, Mill…

Started by Dana C

8 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Dana C

Tug of war?

Can anybody talk to me about tug of war with a puppy?  Our new girl is coming home next Saturday, and I'm so excited!!!  But, in the materi…

Started by C_Lowe

16 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Marina Holshevnikoff

Stem Cell Therapy

One of the saddest things to read here are the incidents of serious and painful illnesses experienced by corgis and corgi owners, especiall…

Started by Holly

6 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Hot Spots

Jeli has just developed a hot spot.  It is about the size of a dime, located on her back, close to the tail area.  The hair has come out an…

Started by susan

10 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Denis J.

DM

12-yr-old-Alie's having DM (degenerative myelopathy), can hardly lift up her left back leg well. She sill walks and sometimes looks normal…

Started by megumi nakamura

26 May 23, 2015
Reply by megumi nakamura

Cauda Equina Syndrome

Does anyone have any experience with cauda equina syndrome? My Sadie was just diagnosed with it and isn't handling meds well. I'm getting w…

Started by Laurie and Sadie

12 May 23, 2015
Reply by Laurie and Sadie

Exercise before fully vaccinated?

I have a new Corgi puppy, she is 10 weeks old.  She is SUCH a doll.  I work 8-4:30 M-F and I live alone with my Chihuahua.  I am trying to…

Started by Jenna

9 May 22, 2015
Reply by Jenna

Tumor! Oh no! :(

I found a tumor on Madison yesterday. I'm taking her to the vet today but I'm all worried about how much its removal is going to cost and w…

Started by Starry

21 May 19, 2015
Reply by Becky Focht

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by