Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trevor got neutered

Trevor got neutered early this morning (around 8:30 or so) an everything went fine. He is a little sore and tired as u all can imagine. He…

Started by Lauren

0 May 12, 2008

Missed heat cycle??

I was just wondering if it is normal for a female to miss her heat cycle... I know she is not pregnant as she is always inside when I am no…

Started by Stephanie & Lola

3 May 12, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Pros And Cons

My vet has sent me a letter urging me to neuter Rambo, but my half of my family wants him to and the other half doesn't want him to. So...w…

Started by Viviana

6 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sam

Potential health issues with turned out paws? Advice needed

Hi all, There is a corgi I am considering for adoption but he has turned out paws. Are there any health issues that can come of this? I've…

Started by E

5 May 10, 2008
Reply by Cindi

EARS!!

My bub is now 4 and a half months old, and his ears STILL wont go up! Help me!!!

Started by Paige & Kellan

5 May 10, 2008
Reply by Marjorie

Chicken Soup Dog Food?

I was in a pet store today and saw a bag of Chicken Soup For the Dog Lover's Soul Dry Dog Food. As I am ALWAYS looking at different brands…

Started by Kate

22 May 10, 2008
Reply by Laura & Lola

Heartworm

Bailey got into her heartworm medicine a few months ago and ate 3 of those little treat like montly doses at once. We talked to the vet and…

Started by John & Ann

14 May 7, 2008
Reply by Lindsay

Haircut

I gave bailey a haircut over the weekend and it kind of looks like she was hit by a lawnmower, i am not the best hairdresser. I just read…

Started by John & Ann

6 May 6, 2008
Reply by James

Corgi's in the summer heat

Well Bella and the rest of us are moving to Miami next month, and I'm wondering what the difference will be with her in the heat. I took he…

Started by Bella

15 May 4, 2008
Reply by Sam

Shedding!!

Has anyone every tried the furminator? http://www.furminator.com/ My corgi is only 6 months old-- can I use it on her? We use a rubber spi…

Started by John & Ann

23 May 3, 2008
Reply by Shannon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by