Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does your Corgi scrap their nails when they walk?

Not really a big issue with normal day and routine walks, but every so often Rocky will go on a 2 mile walk (practically all concrete) and…

Started by Brian

5 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Brian

Eye Boogers!

I've noticed that Lola has pretty bad eye 'boogers' when she wakes up. She's always had them, but they've about tripled in size!!! Could it…

Started by Laura & Lola

3 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Milo Love

Do you have a gassy corgi?

I have 2 corgis, we feed them the same food, same amount. But Mocha is one gassy corgi, the thing is he doesn't know it. Let me give you a…

Started by Sam Tsang

17 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Nicole

First Heat Cycle!

Abby is 7 months as of yesterday and got her first heat cycle today. i dont think she nor trevor no what is going on. Trevor surprisingly h…

Started by Lauren

2 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Sam

Short, Panting Breath

I don't what's up with my dog musso. He is panting constantly and breathing very very short and shallow. Otherwise he seems fine, but he is…

Started by joeberman334

3 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Sam

Bonnie was spayed yesterday

She did very well and stayed overnight at the vet. I picked her up today and she was so happy to see me. She seems to be feeling fine but t…

Started by Beth

5 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Questions about feeding my corgi

When do you stop feeding corgi's 2 times a day, and then how much did you give them. Also, when do you transition from puppy food to adult…

Started by Bella

6 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Cindi

little bear has gastroenteritis...

ever since he was a baby, little bear has had random bouts of throwing up and diarrhea. he's always fine after about a day and my vet alway…

Started by Little Bear

11 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Susan

Quick feeding question

I'm finally bringing my little guy home the 29th of April and I can't wait! Riley will be about 11 weeks at the time. I was wondering about…

Started by Lindsay

1 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Charlie

How to tell

Hi everyone, I haven't had a chance to be here in awhile. I've been working 7 days a week. Get's to be rough, but it pays the bills...LOL.…

Started by Kik

6 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Kik

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by