Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fatty tumor?

Megan has a fatty tumor right under her left armpit. and one on her chest. the doctor said it was normal and you could have it removed but…

Started by Lauren

2 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Kristen

Exercise pens?

I want to follow Dr. Ian Dunbar's advice and get an exercise pen for my puppy to have more room when I am not at home, but not let him/her…

Started by Bridget

3 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Kristen

Pus in pee pee?

We've noticed this morning that there were some dried pus-like material on Bryson's pad. And when we flipped him over, we noticed that ther…

Started by Ivy & Bryson

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Growing back a coat after mange

I got my darling 2 year old tri about 6 months ago as a rescue. When I got her, she was just beginning to grow her coat back after an appar…

Started by nwcorgifan

7 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Kristen

Heat Cycles

I noticed yesterday that our Daisy has just gone into heat. We got her in Oct. 2006 right after her first heat cycle. I have never had a do…

Started by Junipurr

7 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Junipurr

Allergies?

I brought Bailey home on Saturday. He's 8 weeks. Yesterday I noticed Bailey had a runny nose. It's clear, but its enough that his nose whis…

Started by Karen & Bailey

8 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by A & P

Open bowl feeding problems

My 3 year old corgi, Sofi, has always had access to open bowl. I keep her food and water out for her all the time and she eats whenever she…

Started by Sarah Wiedemann

4 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Sam

sick puppy!

Yesterday i was cooking and i tossed Miss Bindi some red peppers (not the hot ones). a few hours later she threw them up. Then an hour late…

Started by Amy

7 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Avyon

corgi constipation :(

my rylee had a lot of trouble going poo today, he pushed so hard he even bled...anything i can give him to make things a little better?

Started by Lisa

6 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Avyon

winnie's sore gum

winnie has been losing teeth for the last month and a half, but yesterday I noticed something disturbing. One of her botton back molars was…

Started by winnie_the_dog

3 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by winnie_the_dog

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by