Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food for sick dogs?

I was wondering what's a good thing to feed dogs that are vomiting. I've heard that and meal of boiled chicken and cooked rice is good, but…

Started by Anneliese

14 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by Kahlua & Tiffany

Broken Toe???

We came home from the vet and the pups went out back. Well they were playing and when they come back inside trevor was limping bad. he woul…

Started by Lauren

4 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

What do you add to your dog's food?

I put Gonzo on a special diet of rice, chicken, sweet potato, and yogurt for a few days to get rid of his diarrhea. I slowly phased out the…

Started by Nicole

15 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Patti

Puppies and Treats???

I was out today and somebody said that I shouldn't be giving my eight week old any treats - is this true? When do you introduce them and ar…

Started by ellen

3 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by ellen

To rawhide or not to rawhide, that is the question!

I have heard different people saying that it is okay to treat your dogs with rawhide, some say that it will swell and expand in the stomach…

Started by Sam Tsang

11 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Lauren + Winston

Sore legs?

I just have a quick question. I am worried about my little Lola and it is 3am here and I am thinking of taking her to the vet in the mornin…

Started by Stephanie & Lola

3 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

Warning Spoiled Dogs On Premisis

Is all this healthy? I felt like spoiling my pups, once a week i was going to make them this lunch, each of them will recieve: 1/3 scrambl…

Started by Lauren

5 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by ManTau 饅頭

frekles? Allergic reaction?

I just picked up Rambo up the other day to clean off his paws after a walk and noticed some patches of greyish spots on his belly. Is that…

Started by Miss Jane

2 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Apollo & Daphne

What do your pups eat?

I have tried many different dog foods tryign to find one that both my pups like. Megan likes everything so we have never had a trouble buyi…

Started by Lauren

9 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by winnie_the_dog

getting spayed tomorrow

Tesni is getting spayed tomorrow. Any recommendation on post surgerical recovery? She's 51/2 months old.

Started by Monica

1 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by