Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

I have counseled people in the past when their dog is attacked by another dog to monitor closely for several days even if there are no obvi…

Started by Beth

18 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

Rx Warning: Skin med fatal to dogs

A reminder to be extremely careful with prescription (or OTC) medications when you have dogs in the house: http://www.nbcnews.com/health/he

Started by Vicky Hay

1 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Tauna and Kota

Petition for warning labels on snack food bags, please sign, save a life!

Please share this petition with everybody you know; it's 3 years old and needs some new energy.  I really think this could save lives. Peti…

Started by John Wolff

2 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Roundworms & Corgi Puppies

Well, we went to Oklahoma last week (all the way from Orlando, FL!) to get Phoebe and she is SO PERFECT. However, she started puking. I was…

Started by Logan Lenehan

5 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Chris Payerl

struvite cryatals in urine :(

this weekend has been scary for both baden and I. there was a corgi meet up in San Francisco so we headed down there on Saturday and i noti…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

14 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Ivy

Digestive help

Please help.  My Maggie is almost 13.  Last month, she began having digestive issues.....vomiting and diarrhea.  We have taken her to the V…

Started by Maggie and Judy

17 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Alison Prasavath

has anyone used a compound med for their dog?

My vet just ordered me some meds for Wynn which will be a chemo med and an antibiotic. The Road Runner Pharmacy called me and it will take…

Started by Jane Christensen

6 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Linda

Playing with Our (Dog & Human) Food

If you enjoy food and health fads, here's something silly...and (LOL) maybe even hopeful: it says here that broccoli contains some near-mag…

Started by Vicky Hay

3 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

6 month old puppy may have Liver Shunt

Hello, Gendry is at the emergency vet being tested for a liver shunt. I've been reading up on it, but I wanted to reach out and see if othe…

Started by Jee

13 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Elevated liver enzymes...what does this mean?

My 10 month old puppy was incidentally found to have elevated liver enzymes ( ALT) when routine labs were drawn preoperatively for his neut…

Started by Doglover

9 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Jan Brandon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by