Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check your plants

I just got back from the vet an hour ago. The cat ate part of a plant I thought was safe, it wasn't. I have had a philodendron for years, n…

Started by Marcie

5 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Marcie

Looking for a corgi pup

Hi everyone, I know right now is not a good time to be looking for a Corgi pup.  I know  I should have started this search long before Chri…

Started by Amy

0 Jan 6, 2016

What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :) Nick names: harry butt,…

Started by Sam Tsang

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

Suspicious e-mail

I received a suspicious E-mail from Karl Koch, subject: "Virus?"  When I marked it as Junk, the response was: "You are reporting  this mes…

Started by Anna Morelli

4 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Will Linus adjust?

Within the past six months, I have lost two of my three corgis (aged 14 and 13).  Aside from my personal grief, Linus, aged 8 is now left a…

Started by Nancy Geddes

7 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Vote for Corgi's for Modern Dog Magazine photo contest

http://moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/entry/luna-and-neville If you click on the link above, it should take you to a photo contest sho…

Started by Stephanie

0 Jun 24, 2015

perfect proposal

i just got purposed in the best way possible <3 how adorable is this? as a corgi lover in the back of my mind i always wanted a corgi th…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

20 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Joelle Soupe

Sit pretty

Hi everyone, I want to teach Pem the Sit pretty trick. I'm trying for almost a month now and she still can't do it? Is this normal? I wat…

Started by Brenda & Pemmy

5 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Denis J.

Flying with my Corgi and keeping her BUSY

My corgi, Luna is a super traveler, I mean that.  She has been rock climbing and done repels.  She loves kayaking, and surfing.  She does i…

Started by Lael Pascual

5 May 29, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Neuture? Or breed?

Hi everyone, It's been two months since Pem entered our home. We are in love with her. She's a fast learner, almost house broken, listens…

Started by Brenda & Pemmy

12 May 17, 2015
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by