Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grooming those bunny butts!

What methods and tools do you all use to groom your corgi? I've got a furminator and a bristle brush (which I don't really use because the…

Started by Ju Lo

1 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Sam

Video - To Corgis With Love

Hey everybody have you checked out the video on the main page "To Corgis With Love"??? It's absolutely wonderful and is the piece that Bec…

Started by Sylvia & Timmy

5 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Good to be back!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry that Bill and I have not been on lately. I miss reading all the discussions and learning new things. Just to le…

Started by Apollo & Daphne

0 Mar 31, 2008

Reluctant Eater

Okay, so I bet you read that title and went: "WHAT? Theres no WAY her corgi is a reluctant eater!" Well, he's not, it's my dachshund who is…

Started by Brittany

1 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Sam

Birthday!!

So my corgi, Bowie, just turned one year old the other day and we went hiking and shopping at Petco and I made him special dinner. Alot my…

Started by Rachael

5 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by CassieD44

Tips for new corgi parents?

My boyfriend and I are bringing home two corgi pups this weekend, a boy and a girl. I've read books, magazines, and internet articles tryin…

Started by CassieD44

11 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Flyball

I'm interested in getting my Corgi, Gizmo, involved in Flyball. I've seen the sport, and think she would have tons of fun with it (as she l…

Started by Mandi

2 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Easter

I send you my Easter Greetings and warm good wishes for a joyous celebration of the resurrection of Springtime in the Northern Hemisphere a…

Started by Me

6 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Sasha

Kiwi!

For those of you who have kept up to date with the status of our soon-to-be arriving Kiwi pup, I posted new pictures of her at 6 weeks old,…

Started by Carlie

6 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Possibly getting a new corgi in the house!

We are thinking of adopting a little Corgi/Austrailian Shepherd mix puppy. She will be more than 11 weeks I believe. I was wondering since…

Started by Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma)

2 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service