Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Soft sided crates

I'm thinking about buying Oakley a new crate since her current one is extremely large and bulky. I would like to buy a soft sided crate. I'…

Started by Kate

4 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Sam

New record set for Corgis in Flyball

On February 23, 2008 in Hurricane UT Sushi, a Welsh Pembroke, set a new record for speed in her breed in the game of Flyball. Sushi ran the…

Started by connie barlow

10 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Patti

PICTURES

I took around 500 pictures of my corgis in the last 2 days (ya it is dangerous to put a camera in my hands, once i start taking pictures i…

Started by Lauren

2 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Lauren

Finding a Legit Breeder in the Southeast/General Tips

Hi all: We are in the process of thinking about adding another corgi to our family sometime in the next year or so. I've looked online and…

Started by Dottie B.

4 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Kaydee's Corgis (Kim)

Other dogs you own?

I originally owned a miniature long-haired dachshund named Duncan and when he turned around 4, I noticed he was pretty lonely and he starte…

Started by Brittany

4 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Brittany

Finding time for walks

Is anyone else having trouble finding time to walk their short legged friends with the short days. Maybe it's just me, because I tend to go…

Started by Brenda

6 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Amanda

I hate people...What should i do?

NOT CORGI REALATED ok so fore Christmas my neighbor baught his daughter a golden retriever. He is cute but you can tell he doesnt look lik…

Started by Lauren

1 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Kristen

Food update

as all of you may know i have been having trouble finding a good food that my dogs like and is healthy. I think i have finnally found it. i…

Started by Lauren

4 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Lauren

Crate

Hey Guys! I just want some opinions... Bindi is just over 10 months old and only about 20 lbs... The crate we bought her i thought said it…

Started by Amy

1 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Charlie

What do you think

about these foods. i am trying to find a really healthy dog food and i found a couple which one would you choose? http://www.nutroproducts

Started by Lauren

2 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by Sam

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by