Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personality change after spay?

Lockett, our 2 year old Corgi, is getting spayed tomorrow. I've heard that the dog's personality changes after they are spayed. Can anybody…

Started by Jason and Darlene

6 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Update

Hey guys sry i havnt been on in a while it has been quite hectic the past couple of weeks with school, holiday, Megan and my 2 new corgi pu…

Started by Lauren

14 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by colleen

Lil' Feet

Looking at Blaze last night, I noticed something funny - he has these massive back thighs that lead down to the tiniest back feet that I ha…

Started by Arlette

1 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Carol Braitman

If you work with a rescue or know someone who does, please read

Despite the uncertain future of my job, I'm trying to make arrangements with someone on craigslist who wants to sell her purebred corgi for…

Started by Nicole

2 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by Sam Tsang

Harnesses for a corgi

Hey Everyone, Our Dingo needs a harness for his leash (he can slip out of his collar) But since he has a funny little corgi body... the no…

Started by Christina & Vicki

6 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Sally & Ken

Funny article

A friend of mine wrote this article about dog, and Corgi ownership, recently and has posted to his Web Site. Here’s the link… http://seaco…

Started by pat_m

1 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Corgi Mom

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Greetings from us at Fromax Kennel in Sweden, delivered in Swedish:

Started by Petra Marteus

4 Dec 23, 2007
Reply by Corgi Mom

Celebrating Christmas

We have enjoyed adding something "corgi" each year to our Christmas decor. We have outdone ourselves this year with a new decoration for ou…

Started by Sam

12 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Kellee

Toy Stories - what works for you?

What works: Stuff toys - My dogs love to play operation, shread them and turn them inside out. Ice cubes - Like clock work, as soon as the…

Started by Sam Tsang

17 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by Tabi

The Joy of giving

No doubt we are all smitten with our corgis and experience the daily joy of sharing their love, antics and smiles. At this time of year man…

Started by Sam

0 Dec 15, 2007

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service