Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring is...

I got the idea for this post as I was playing outside with Becca this afternoon. We live in Maine and it has been a LONG winter. Spring is…

Started by Marcie

4 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

ARTICLE IDEAS

Ladies, gents and pups, I have the honour of writing a quarterly column for the Pem-Welsh Corgi Assoc of Canada magazine. I have written o…

Started by Bunny Butts

18 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Holly

First Marrow Bone

Well I picked up an uncooked marrow bone pack from the grocery store today and gave one to Dipper.  It was nearly as big as his head.  He c…

Started by GPN

11 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Gwyneth Newcomb

grooming for show?

hi everyone! so i am having Baden get his photos professionally taken and i want him to look his absolute best so i want him to look as tho…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

8 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Update on My Corgi's Progress!

I've had Madison for over a month now and I thought I'd let you guys know how she is coming along! :D Self-consciousness: She seems to wor…

Started by Starry

5 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Jane Christensen

i just was insulted for having a corgi....

i was out with some friends having a good time when i wanted to show them a photo of Baden, its one my favorite photos of him and just want…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

61 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

A Year of Puppitude

So Ruby-Doo the Corgi Pup has been with us for a whole year now. It's been quite a year, in which the best-laid plans went seriously awry.…

Started by Vicky Hay

6 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Marina Holshevnikoff

Corgis don't do fear...

...even when badly outnumbered.  It may look like Gwynnie is cornered by this gang of predators, but she is just sneering at them: One of T…

Started by John Wolff

3 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Bev Levy

So angry, I'm shaking....

An individual here in the Puget Sound took the life of Molly, a 13 month old Corgi, because he was upset about a dog that was barking in th…

Started by David W.

41 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Corgi-Nation supports Justice for Molly

UPDATE: TRIAL SET DEC 3&15 Show your support at "Justice for Molly" Facebook page. Over 14,000 Likes. The FB admins are spearing-headin…

Started by Mickey

2 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Mickey

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by