Rainbow Bridge (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buddy Has Crossed The Rainbow Bridge

I haven't posted on here much lately, as Buddy's health rapidly declined after he was diagnosed with HGE. Later this year, I noticed him so…

Started by Patti & Buddy

24 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Melissa

Broken hearted and searching for some words of comfort....

Hi All,     I'm turning to mycorgi right now as an outlet for my grief and for a place to find comfort in the words of others.  While I hav…

Started by Cecilia & Butters

31 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Cindy Lincoln

Monty has passed away!

Queen's Corgi, Monty, who was known as the star and highlight of the Olympic opening ceremony has passed away at the age of 13.  Monty was…

Started by David

16 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Beth

R.I.P. Dear Sparty

Sparty has been more and more depressed lately and having trouble getting around so we made the decision to end his suffering tonight. He h…

Started by Bev Levy

54 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sidney and Angie

saw it somewhere on my corgi.com

My friends dog is not doing very well. He is not sure what is going to happen. He had mentioned that if they need to put him to sleep, that…

Started by Rebecca

22 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

Missing our sweet dear Bri

With great sadness our Bri passed over the Rainbow bridge Feb 17th.  We miss her so very much.  We are so thankful for sharing our lives wi…

Started by Be and Bri

12 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by steve smith

I didn't think today was going to be the day.

We had to say good bye to my 16 year old border collie mix this morning.  He had a rough night of coughing and panting.  We went to take hi…

Started by Sandy Stickney

27 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

AJ Passed Over the Rainbow Bridge

Well, we have had a very rough week.  Beginning last Sunday night our sweet baby girl AJ began having respitory issues and got in very seri…

Started by Michelle

45 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by morgan

in memory of teddy, thank u all

i want to say thank you all who have sent me wonderful comments, messages, and who replied to my post with such caring words! <3 it trul…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

70 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Andrea De Leo

teddy is in heaven now :'( <3

teddy bear is now in heaven with God and the angels as me and my husband weep because we miss him so much. his death was so tragic and happ…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

158 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by justine moeller

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by