Rainbow Bridge (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coco still missed

Well it has been 48 days and 11½ hours and still missing Coco, trouble is not able to get rid of her dishes or collars. Put them in a bowl…

Started by steve smith

21 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Tootsie is gone

My baby was staying with a dog sitter while I left on vacation last Thursday...she got away from the sitter and was hit and killed by a sch…

Started by Patricia A Columbo

63 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Courtney and Webley <3

The Perfect Day

I found this story and I thought I would share it all of you! The Perfect Day His dog was dying. But they could spend one last day togethe…

Started by Tim Lum

3 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

cool website

I found this website in the back of the Costco magazine, of all places.  www.otrmemorials.com  They are in Montana and make beautiful glass…

Started by Willow B Murphy

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Chris West

Coco died

08/09/2003   08/21/2011 Coco had a seizure this morning and died. She was 8yrs and 12 dys old. She had one seizure about four years ago and…

Started by steve smith

58 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Lori

A sad good bye to our loving Lucy....1-8-98 - 7-29-11

Today our family had to say good bye to our wonderful corgi Lucy.  Lucy would have been 14 in January.  We had the pleasure of knowing her…

Started by Lori

31 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Patricia and corgi Layla

Rescue Rainbow Bridge

I found this while looking for a the Rainbow Bridge Poem for a friend of mine that recently lost her Corgi. It is an interesting take on th…

Started by Ella and Lily

5 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Liam the bunbun.

I know Liam isn't a corgi... but I feel like I should post him anyway. At 13 pounds, his vet took a lot of pride in bragging about just how…

Started by LaRissa L. Head

15 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Taffy (corgi is Hercules)

If In This Life Only....

I felt compelled to say this and if it's deemed inappropriate then it can be deleted. There is a song by the booth Brothers that starts out…

Started by D46

32 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Sondra

Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

To all our dear friends - I wanted to let you know that we had to let our little boy Remy go on December 28, 2010.   He woke up Christmas…

Started by Karen Matuszewski

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by