Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My pup won't eat, What should I do?

I have 8 months old corgi and he refuses to eat puppy food. We tried wet, dry and mixed it with gravy but he won't eat at all. He only eats…

Started by Alex & Sovanna

7 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

Need input...ACL surgery 6 months ago...limping

Seanna had ACL surgery in March.  I am pretty sure her sutures ruptured a couple of weeks ago after our dog jumped on her and her left rear…

Started by Jennifer Markley

6 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

Autumn allergies

HI Corgi families, i am happy to see Sammy feeling much better with his new allergy meds...we started with diet, then added topical spray f…

Started by Kristen Schaub

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

Needs a home in CA...soon to be euthanized!

Miles   Breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi Sex: Male Birthdate: 09-29-2004 (5 Years) Champion bloodlines: Yes Champion sired: No…

Started by Jane Christensen

0 Sep 24, 2010

Estero, Fl dog park

It's not really an "official event" but.....   This Sunday (Sept 26) weather permitting we're planning to be at the dog park in Estero, Fl.…

Started by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

0 Sep 24, 2010

Richmond Virginia Corgi Meetup Message Board

Learn what's going on in the area, see postings and photos of meetups and let us know if you are in Virginia, what events you have going on…

Started by Court

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Happy Birthday Cinny!

Happy Birthday to Cinnamon, Odin, Goliath, Cooper...and the rest of Miss Zoe's first litter.  We love you Celeste!  Thank you for everythin…

Started by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

7 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

GTA meetup

Hi everyone, I was wondering whether anybody would be interested in a meetup within the GTA, We already have most likely 2 people, and we'd…

Started by Daniel M

0 Sep 5, 2010

Corgis in the OC

I know you're out there! (There's actually a lot of you!) With so many corgis in Orange County, I think we need another corgi meet other th…

Started by Haley Merlot

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Haley Merlot

Orange County Area Meetup

We have a very friendly corgi, and we are looking to meet up with other corgis! Let us know if anyone is interested =]

Started by Cassidy & Rachel

8 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Haley Merlot

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by