Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Famous Corgi Fan...humor

Okay, I'm really dumb about Twitter and don't know if this URL will work, but let's at least TRY posting it here: https://twitter.com/Step

Started by Vicky Hay

0 Aug 2, 2016

Dehydrated Dog Food??

So I'm at the Whole Foods, where I've gone to pick up a bag of their store brand of dog kibble, which I use to supplement the real food I c…

Started by Vicky Hay

2 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Jill M

Hot Dogs! How's the Weather Where You are?

'Twas 119 on the back porch yesterday. Friends living out in Sun City, where all the lawns are made of gravel, posted pictures of their bac…

Started by Vicky Hay

5 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

The Good Dogmaritan: What IS the matter with people?

It happened again this morning. There's this guy in the neighborhood, a sad, lonely old guy who's really a sweetheart and who loves animal…

Started by Vicky Hay

0 Jun 25, 2016

Lexi settles in at our house

Lexi is 4 months now. She has been an amazing addition to our family. Watson now has a playmate that loves to run with him and she learns s…

Started by Bev Levy

6 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by susan

Reverse sneezing: What IS the story with it in corgis??

Y'know, I'd never even heard of "reverse sneezing" until Cassie the Corgi came to live with me. She's about eight or nine now and rarely do…

Started by Vicky Hay

2 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

New pu0y

What/ how much puppy good do you feed your puppy a day?wet/dry...ect

Started by bill and maggie mae

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Carl Koch

Russia to use Corgis as Police Dogs.

I was reading that Corgis will be tried as search dogs.  Due to there size,intelligence and sense of smell this would make sense.

Started by Jane Christensen

9 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Linda

Watch-Corgi???

Well. That was interesting. Something (not, I"m pretty sure, someone) tried to come in through the dog door this evening. I heard the plas…

Started by Vicky Hay

0 May 31, 2016

New corgi mom! Ned sme advice

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I brought home our new 8 week old corgi girl on sunday! I have never had a corgi before or my own dog, only f…

Started by Becca Gardner

2 May 19, 2016
Reply by susan

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by