Rescue, Adoption, Rehoming Classified (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shop Dog Savvy is Live!

After too many delays, our online store is up and running. Take a look at www.dogsavvy.com and enjoy the fruits of my labor ;)

Started by Banjo and Starbuck

4 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Banjo and Starbuck

Good eBay experience

Hi Fellow Corgi-philes! I have been investigating buying my dogs one of the big pillow dog beds as they adore sleeping while spooning and…

Started by Mandi

8 Aug 7, 2008

Corgi in northwest Georgia needs a home

A little while back, I noticed that someone posted an ad on craigslist that said they picked up a corgi, but had to take it to animal contr…

Started by Nicole

18 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Elys

Unique Products

At our boutique, Dog Savvy, we pride ourselves on carrying new and unique products for all kinds of dogs, but we seem to lack selection in…

Started by Banjo and Starbuck

6 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Brodey's Mom

Nightmare before christmas collar :o)

Okay I have been searching and searching, I get my Zero in 1month and a couple of days :o) Has anyone seen a nightmare before christmas col…

Started by Dannielle

1 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by FuzzyButt

Homemade dog treats

Hello everyone! I would love to start my own on-line gourmet dog treat business. I have baked and decorated people cakes for a long time, b…

Started by Lori

15 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Allison

For Sale:: Cute bunny costume(blue) for a 2-4 month old

We bought this for Easter but Kyoshi was just too big by the time we received it and the store we bought it at didn't take refunds or excha…

Started by KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai

0 Jun 10, 2008

crate

Does anyone have a crate they dont use anymore. I had one, and I just bought another but it is a little small. and it cost more to return i…

Started by Lauren

0 Feb 9, 2008

Original Corgi inspired Art on Domino Jewelry

Hello all, I was referred here by Sam after a visit to my blog and thought I'd post about my Corgi inspired art and pendants. I'm an Arti…

Started by Heather LeMay

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by