Judith Andre's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Corgis seem especially adept at slipping collars so that's what I use also.  The oth…"

Judith Andre replied Jan 13, 2015 to just a friendly reminder!

16 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"You could try adding more fiber to her diet...vegetables are good.  Canned pumpkin i…"

Judith Andre replied Dec 16, 2014 to Inconsistent Poos

6 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Rebecca S

"If you are having good luck with the new food Ein is on I wouldn't change it just fo…"

Judith Andre replied Oct 6, 2014 to Bloody Stool Problems and Food Sensitivity...Anyone Else Experienced This?

22 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Chris Payerl

"LOL Vicky and Linda, can I borrow some of your lines? I really do worry about their…"

Judith Andre replied Oct 3, 2014 to General Corgi Temperament and Learning Potential

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I didn't think I'd ever get a dog as smart and special as Ringer ( a total character…"

Judith Andre replied Oct 2, 2014 to General Corgi Temperament and Learning Potential

29 Oct 5, 2014

"They are getting clear too popular here in Lincoln NE.  Many are coming from a pet s…"

Judith Andre replied Oct 1, 2014 to General Corgi Temperament and Learning Potential

29 Oct 5, 2014

"Sounds like a great dog.  I would take an obedience class with her.  Lots of praise…"

Judith Andre replied Sep 26, 2014 to Just got a Corgi ( She's stubborn & Smart)

15 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Holly

"I am guessing he followed him into town off the Interstate as we're just a few block…"

Judith Andre replied Sep 2, 2014 to Another dog attack

43 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

"A couple months ago I was walking Murray downtown about a block away from home and s…"

Judith Andre replied Sep 1, 2014 to Another dog attack

43 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

"Agility is a great way to exercise both mentally and physically.  There are some thi…"

Judith Andre replied Aug 27, 2014 to corgi's lack of calmness

26 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by BobEdel

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by