Kristen Schaub's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"we have 2 adult corgi males...they did their share of biting mostly with each other.…"

Kristen Schaub replied Jul 26, 2010 to My puppy won't stop biting...please help!!

15 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Edison

"We have one of our two, Sammy, that pulls and is a wild child on the leash. A halter…"

Kristen Schaub replied Feb 24, 2010 to Gentle lead or Haltie-- ok for Corgi?

12 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Susan Temple

"It seems like your corgi gas established the kitchen as an ok place to go- when you…"

Kristen Schaub replied Feb 20, 2010 to 1.5 years old...still not house broken. dont know what I am doing wrong...

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by breanna bellefontaine

"My two corgis, Sam and Pip both sleep that way!! always belly up-) i think it may be…"

Kristen Schaub replied Feb 20, 2010 to Does anyone elses corgis sleep on their backs with their feet in the air?

71 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rochette

"Yogurt could give him the runs, but only after that feeding and bm...he could be try…"

Kristen Schaub replied Jan 24, 2010 to i need advice!

37 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Well, it is tough, but there are great rewards. We have litter mates, and they can b…"

Kristen Schaub replied Jan 13, 2010 to This is for all the 2 or more families

16 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin and Buddy!

"One of corgi runs by dragging his feet also-vet told me not to trim them, as they ar…"

Kristen Schaub replied Dec 26, 2009 to My corgi's middle nails on his front paws bleed after taking him on runs.

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

"I took my corgis to the neighborhood schoolgrounds when they were pups... They ran u…"

Kristen Schaub replied Nov 29, 2009 to Agility...how do I train my puppy to do it? Is it too late if she's 8 months and unruly?

12 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Lexy Leigh and Rye Montileaux

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service