Kelly M.'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Geri!  LOL!  Bailey's poop was good yesterday and today...so hopefully it st…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 5, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"So happy Bella is feeling better!  Hopefully, what ever it was passed.  :)"

Kelly M. replied Apr 4, 2011 to Bella may have a blockage:( Update: 4/8/11 and 4/15/11

54 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Thanks, Jennifer!  It's just comforting to know this is sounding normal and today I'…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 4, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"Hi Jane, I'm sorry to hear about Bella not feeling 100%! You know, Bailey had a simi…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 4, 2011 to Bella may have a blockage:( Update: 4/8/11 and 4/15/11

54 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Thanks, Jane!  I appreciate your help...and I'm thinking the same thing you are.  :)…"

Kelly M. replied Apr 4, 2011 to Anyone switch their corgi to Taste of the Wild and once completely weaned off, has your corgi's movements been very soft?

21 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Jeannette Orr

"I'm without words...you would think a vet's office (of all places) would know better…"

Kelly M. replied Mar 20, 2011 to Severe skin problem...

19 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Don

"That helps...thanks so much!"

Kelly M. replied Mar 19, 2011 to Switching to a higher protein dog food, should I still add Missing Link to my corgi's food?

12 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Thanks, Ellen.  Good to know about the food...all the replies are putting my mind at…"

Kelly M. replied Mar 19, 2011 to Switching to a higher protein dog food, should I still add Missing Link to my corgi's food?

12 Aug 22, 2011

"Thanks for the reply, Jane.  My boyfriend and I always joke that she acts like we do…"

12 Aug 22, 2011

"Thanks, Melissa.  I appreciate that info.  She loves Taste of the Wild.  I did a foo…"

Kelly M. replied Mar 18, 2011 to Switching to a higher protein dog food, should I still add Missing Link to my corgi's food?

12 Aug 22, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service