Linda's Discussions (1,132)

Discussions Replied To (1083) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  This is going to be a long haul, my husban…"

Linda replied Sep 3, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"Christopher....I am sorry for being MIA.  My husband got badly hurt at work on Monda…"

Linda replied Sep 2, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"My heart breaks for you, I know how difficult it is.  Max had IVDD in his neck years…"

Linda replied Aug 28, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"How fast do his rear paws return to their natural position if you turn them back (kn…"

Linda replied Aug 28, 2017 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Christopher

"I'm so glad you pursued this and got a diagnosis!  And from the reading I've done it…"

Linda replied Aug 4, 2017 to Veterinarians

5 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Jane Christensen

"None of my corgis ever had a problem with bladder stones but the cat that had crysta…"

Linda replied Jul 18, 2017 to Bladder Stone

12 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Linda

"Thank you for the update!  So glad to hear she is doing well.  Can't help with which…"

Linda replied Jul 17, 2017 to Bladder Stone

12 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Linda

"Darlene....I am so sorry about Gunner.  We lost Max to a combination of lymphoma and…"

Linda replied Jul 2, 2017 to What should I know about being a first time Corgi owner?

11 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Kim Hubert

"I have to agree with Bev on the difference in personalities between male and female.…"

Linda replied Jun 29, 2017 to What should I know about being a first time Corgi owner?

11 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Kim Hubert

"It can be hard to see things (and even feel things) on a fluffy. I never saw the lum…"

Linda replied Jun 24, 2017 to Bladder Stone

12 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Linda

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by