Sky and Lyla's Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never had a problem getting rid of fleas. Two of my three puppies came to me…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 9, 2010 to Emergency!!! Fleas!!

17 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Actually, while DE is a natural substance, it is also a very dangerous substance. It…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 9, 2010 to Emergency!!! Fleas!!

17 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"At the risk of really offending someone here, I'm going to say this anyway because i…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 3, 2010 to Registration papers???

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Great idea. That was going to be what I suggested. I tried for months and months to…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 31, 2010 to Fence Fighting Nightmare!!! Please Help!!!

21 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Maddy & Keke

"And just for future reference, you want slow growth in any puppy, not just males, so…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 29, 2010 to Can puppy food worsen growth spurts in Cardigan male puppies?

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"Yes, most good breeders will tell you to stop the puppy food and they are correct. M…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 26, 2010 to Can puppy food worsen growth spurts in Cardigan male puppies?

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"That would definitely not be cool with me either. I too have show dogs, and I would…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 24, 2010 to So annoyed right now!!! And I don't know where to post this but it is corgi behavior related

15 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Krystal G

"My dogs eat raw meat every day are not only healthy but thriving. As long as it wasn…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 23, 2010 to Perky ate raw meat...

9 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"If you are wanting to take a vacation anyway, then by all means, however, if you are…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 11, 2010 to Cost of shipping a dog?

10 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"I think what you need to look for, rather than "agility potential" per se, is a very…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 9, 2010 to what behavios to look for when choosing a puppy for agility

5 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Krissy C.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service