Sky and Lyla's Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for the advice. Lyla did get a stool sample checked out at the vet y…"

Sky and Lyla replied May 9, 2009 to Puppy Diarrhea... this post is gross, sorry! =)

6 May 10, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"This may be a little further away than you were looking for, but in Southern OK, the…"

Sky and Lyla replied May 7, 2009 to Looking for a puppy for my mom in the Missouri/Arkansas area for later this summer/fall.

6 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Sarah, Sadie & Dexter

"Speaking of Corgi videos... I think this proves that my Lyla isn't the only stubborn…"

Sky and Lyla replied May 6, 2009 to

just now

"I have used the bell method wtih GREAT success! I have a year old Aussie pup who doe…"

Sky and Lyla replied May 4, 2009 to Let Me Know You Have To Go Outside!

5 May 7, 2009
Reply by Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs

"I second Mike's suggestion. My male Aussie had a UTI once (which is apparently rare…"

Sky and Lyla replied May 2, 2009 to tips?

5 May 3, 2009
Reply by Rebecca

"My Aussie threw up a lot as a puppy so it never really worried me unless it went on…"

Sky and Lyla replied Apr 30, 2009 to throwing up...

12 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

"I've only had Lyla for a little over 2 days now, but I noticed that she does this to…"

Sky and Lyla replied Apr 28, 2009 to Does your Corgi Snort???

8 May 21, 2009
Reply by Boo Buchheit

"My Aussie got hiccups as a puppy all the time. He grew out of them around 6 or 7 mon…"

Sky and Lyla replied Apr 28, 2009 to puppy hiccups

8 May 24, 2009
Reply by Christie & Mauricio

"I would say that 99% of puppies are very vocal when they first go to a new home. Mos…"

Sky and Lyla replied Apr 11, 2009 to New to the Corgi - Whining and Crates and Housebreaking

6 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Yes, when I look up the ASPCA list, there are a few difference, but also a lot of si…"

Sky and Lyla replied Apr 10, 2009 to 20 Foods You Should Never Feed Your Pets

12 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Becky S

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by