Boots and Superstar!'s Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I named mine Superstar cause I love the movie! lol, and thats the first thing it cro…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Apr 3, 2009 to Where Did You Get Your Corgi's Name From?

69 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Hey everyone! I was gonna post the same thing now! lol. Superstar has been whimperin…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Apr 2, 2009 to Is that period?

13 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Uni

"Well, I went to Miami this weekend and I had to leave Superstar with my boyfriend wh…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Mar 16, 2009 to Miami-area Corgi Owners...I need a favor...

5 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

"OMG OMG OMG OMG! SISTER SISTER!!!!!!!THANK YOU JACKI! WE WILL BE IN CONTACT! I notic…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Mar 16, 2009 to Miami-area Corgi Owners...I need a favor...

5 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

"I have the same problem when I take Superstar to the dog park...large Bull Mastiffs…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Mar 6, 2009 to Dog Park Attack...AGAIN!!

16 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by VanCleave's

"Oh Im not a breeder. I had been seeing info about those terms. I mean, its not for m…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Feb 23, 2009 to Black headed tri colored with a red mask??????

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Luann Shipman

"yes, there is a term on black headed with a red mask...i just think that they are be…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Feb 22, 2009 to Black headed tri colored with a red mask??????

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Luann Shipman

"Hey Jacki, Nutty's sister Superstar is also "humping" on my leg...she doesnt nip any…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Feb 18, 2009 to Getting her "fixed"

14 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by LaVerne & Shirley

"Hey Tracey, where do you find those collars at?"

Boots and Superstar! replied Feb 18, 2009 to Getting her "fixed"

14 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by LaVerne & Shirley

"OMG!!!!two great things....a Corgi and hardwood floors, my fav....if the dog doesnt…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Feb 16, 2009 to Puperoni Ad with Corgi!

12 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Brian Ambrosius

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service