Javier del Rios's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"He is eating Royal Canin Starter Medium , you can see the list of ingredients at tha…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 30, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"He has plenty of toys to chew on, though at some point I may get him some more. I al…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 30, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"I will definitely check the ingredients on his food. I hope it´s only that. The floo…"

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"He just had his first shot on Wednesday and he isn´t due for the next until the end…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 29, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"I haven´t bathed him. It don´t think it´s a food allergy, he is still eating the exa…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 29, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"The little guy keeps scratching and biting himself. The vet could not find anything…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 28, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"I took him outside for the first time today, he was a bit scared of going out and I…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 25, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"I´ll try taking him outside tomorrow and will take him to the vet´s this week. He is…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 21, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"He hasn´t had any shots yet and I don´t dare taking him out, even to the back yard,…"

Javier del Rios replied Jul 21, 2013 to What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

"Well, the first day and night were a lot of fun... He is always hungry and he keeps…"

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service