Bev Levy's Discussions (2,739)

Discussions Replied To (2617) Replies Latest Activity

"What a beautiful pup! We have not been to your kennel but have heard quite a few com…"

Bev Levy replied May 9, 2009 to Paper trouble

9 May 10, 2009
Reply by DR, Nala & Simon

"Velcro dogs for sure! Mine follow me around all day(so does the doberman). I like th…"

Bev Levy replied May 9, 2009 to Corgis = velcro dogs?

33 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Jeanette

"This is a subject my husband and I don't agree on. He insists on being able to give…"

Bev Levy replied May 7, 2009 to Learning NOT to beg

6 May 14, 2009
Reply by Karen

"At first when Sparty was a puppy we got worried when he did not seem interested in h…"

Bev Levy replied May 7, 2009 to When can puppy start eating solid dog food?

8 May 7, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"We had a standard poodle that was an escape artist. He could escape from anything. O…"

Bev Levy replied May 6, 2009 to The amazing Leo and the puppy jailbreak!

11 May 21, 2009
Reply by Boo Buchheit

"Hey Sam is right. You have a teenager and you will get tested. It the same with kids…"

Bev Levy replied May 5, 2009 to Ok, is it just because she is a puppy, or should I seek a behavioralist???

18 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Jeanette

"I have an undocked corgi and his tail is only 2 inches long. I really would not care…"

Bev Levy replied May 5, 2009 to Undocked Pembroke Shoutout!

15 May 6, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Your right about the shedding! I thought corgis were bad for shedding but those litt…"

Bev Levy replied May 5, 2009 to Dobermans, anybody own one or know someone with one?

8 May 23, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

"We gained a doberman this past year. She was/is our grand dog but when our son decid…"

Bev Levy replied May 5, 2009 to Dobermans, anybody own one or know someone with one?

8 May 23, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

"I have always resisted the impulse to buy from a pet store but I understand why peop…"

Bev Levy replied May 4, 2009 to Pet Store vs Breeder??

38 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jeff, Karen, Violet and Magnus

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service