Randi's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Jenny n'Crew.  I had been to the site for your link before, and the price of…"

Randi replied Apr 28, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Thanks, Autumn for the good links to baskets. But I have finally made a decision to…"

Randi replied Apr 28, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Thanks Autumn for the idea of a basket car seat.  I thought this type of thing was o…"

Randi replied Apr 27, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Thanks, Beverly and crew.  Izzy does not have a broad chest yet, being still quite "…"

Randi replied Apr 27, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Thanks, very much, Anna,... for the additional info on the fit & buckles of IPup…"

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Thanks Autumn (and Jonathan)....Kurgo is highly rated for safety, but didn't know ho…"

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Andrea, I searched Corgi.com discussions for dog harnesses.  There are quite a few o…"

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"I have looked at the Solv-it harnesses, but didn't know how well they would fit a Co…"

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Thanks, Anna, for your comments and link to the Ipuppyone Airmesh harness.  The prod…"

Randi replied Apr 26, 2014 to Need a back seat car harness for our little guy...any safe options made for Corgis?

27 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Randi

"Young minds are like sponges. I would definitely prefer a puppy under 15 weeks of ag…"

Randi replied Mar 12, 2014 to 8weeks vs 10weeks

32 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Karen Hickey

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by