Joanna, Rainy and Calvin's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"They sure do! Algy and our old corgi mix - Delilah, they used to go outside in the w…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 20, 2009 to I wish I didn't have to ask this.

19 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Sylvia

"Glitter eater! Our old corgi mix used to love the cat box. We keep the litter box in…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 20, 2009 to I wish I didn't have to ask this.

19 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Sylvia

"Gibson and Marshall! It's not a 'pretty' name, but they go together like pork on cho…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 17, 2009 to Help name our Corgis!

35 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Alice

"Algy rides is both a mini-van and my civic. When he's in the civic, he usually takes…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 17, 2009 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"Algy has a dry eye condition due to the steroids her takes. His condition led to ulc…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 17, 2009 to Dry Eye?

5 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

"They did have a corgi once on the show 'The Pet Psychic', which was on Animal Planet…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 13, 2009 to It's Me or the Dog

6 Feb 13, 2009

"Corgis used to be the last dog shown before Best in Show. Even though they never win…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 10, 2009 to Why is the herding catagory always last In Westminster dog show?

2 Feb 10, 2009

"My corgi's name is Algernon and he has a lots of nicknames. Algeronimo, Drippy, LBM…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 9, 2009 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Algy is on steroids for a blood condition and gained weight fast! He was always a li…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 9, 2009 to Healthy weight and diet

20 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"My Pembroke Welsh Corgi was diagnosed with Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia - his bo…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 9, 2009 to anyone have experience with auto-immune disorders?

4 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Sam & Maximus

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service