Jenna, Jasper and Cersei's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"This is about how much I was guessing it was going to cost. The vet suggested we wai…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Nov 3, 2009 to Cost of Cryptorchid Neuter

15 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Thanks for the info. We are in North Carolina now but we're moving back to Florida i…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Nov 3, 2009 to Cost of Cryptorchid Neuter

15 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Jasper's doing really well! No more runs! I made him a concoction of canned pumpkin,…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Oct 10, 2009 to Jasper's upset tummy...how can I keep him hydrated?

11 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"He hasn't been throwing up. He ate some rice last night and I gave him some tonight…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Oct 7, 2009 to Jasper's upset tummy...how can I keep him hydrated?

11 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"Thanks for the link! I have been giving him ice cubes (he really likes them and usua…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Oct 7, 2009 to Jasper's upset tummy...how can I keep him hydrated?

11 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"I just took Jasper to the vet for this today. About a month ago (he's about 7 months…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Sep 2, 2009 to Question about eating habits

7 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Roger/Laurie

"Do you really think it's an act of defiance? He always immediately stops the behavio…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Aug 12, 2009 to Weird Reaction to Being Naughty

8 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Ross

"He kind of just acts the way he does when I first get home and he gets on my lap to…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Aug 12, 2009 to Weird Reaction to Being Naughty

8 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Ross

"I noticed Jasper's eating habits changed about 3 weeks ago (right around when he tur…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Aug 9, 2009 to Weird eating habits

6 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Boo Buchheit

"Jasper has a lot: Jaspy-wasp, Boo, Booty, Boo Bear, BabyDog (sometimes I think he re…"

Jenna, Jasper and Cersei replied Aug 5, 2009 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service