Jen, Brody & Buddy's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"He doesn't look big to me! But, I'm also wondering the same thing about my Brody. I…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Oct 2, 2011 to just a suggestion for those who need to cut their corgi's nails (also, is my dog getting fat?)

9 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Derrik and Wrigley

"Perhaps you have flavored carpet and you didn't even know!?!! It sounds like it must…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Jun 16, 2011 to Can anyone give me some tips on how to stop my Corgi from eating anymore of my carpet ?

17 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Dani Schwegel

"Brody throws his own toys around but he just did it on his own. I'm not sure how you…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Jun 16, 2011 to teach a dog to throw

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Julia

"I've been pondering this topic as well. I finally settled on Taste of the Wild. I bo…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Jun 7, 2011 to Protien

6 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

"aww little corgi legs! I'm still not sure on the age requirement here but I know the…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Jun 7, 2011 to Agility

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Julia

"Thanks for all the great advice. We're starting our puppy classes next week!"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Jun 7, 2011 to Agility

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Julia

"and yes, after they are de-wormed you will see them A LOT in their stool afterwards.…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Jun 6, 2011 to Deworming followed by roundworm in stools

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Cecilia & Butters

"If he has had fleas and consumes one he can develop tapeworms. If that is that case…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied Jun 6, 2011 to Deworming followed by roundworm in stools

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Cecilia & Butters

"Have you recently gotten a new puppy? or had another significant change? If not, hav…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied May 31, 2011 to New Weird Behavior

11 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Becky S

"I believe that the ideal weight is around 27-30lbs in peak show condition. A lot of…"

Jen, Brody & Buddy replied May 25, 2011 to proper weight for a male corgi

19 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by