Linsey & Grissom's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't agree with, or believe what PETA says and does. What I do trust is someone e…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 10, 2009 to "Food Pets Die For: Shocking Facts About Pet Food" (edited w/ more info)

25 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Garrett, Katie, & Conan

"You might not want to know the specifics! I read it in bad, cuddled up with grissom…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 10, 2009 to "Food Pets Die For: Shocking Facts About Pet Food" (edited w/ more info)

25 Sep 28, 2009

"No, it doesn't bash all dog foods, in fact there's a whole chapter dedicated to what…"

25 Sep 28, 2009

"It's perfectly safe. As far as suplements go, I would stick with appropriate human g…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 9, 2009 to Is human glucosamine ok for my corgi?

9 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Marion and Vern

"As far as toys go, my dogs ddon't show much interest in playing with them. They are…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 9, 2009 to Corgi's are strong...what toys do you own that your dog does not destroy?

55 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

"Natura makes great kibbles, and they're trustworthy. Their customer ervice is also a…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 9, 2009 to Bad Breath

16 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Grissom will eat anything and everything that he can get his little mouth on. He's n…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 2, 2009 to Does your corgi eat weird things?

13 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Kristin P

"garlic is debatable. It's not recommended to give in large amounts, but small amount…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 2, 2009 to Does your corgi eat weird things?

13 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Kristin P

"Kennel Cough can turn into canine influenza if left untreated and it gets worse. I p…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Sep 2, 2009 to Canine Flu Shots?

11 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Alice

"I'm impressed by her website. We're looking for a puppy avaliable at the very tail e…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 28, 2009 to Looking for reputable breeder. In Vegas, willing to travel 700 miles.

10 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service