Linsey & Grissom's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Some argue that it's bad to mix the kibble and raw. The resons being: Their digestiv…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 8, 2009 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Grissom does great on a leash, but even better off leash. He knows his commands. He…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 7, 2009 to How is your Corgi on a leash?

37 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Beth

"I am, in fact! I'm actually living in Orem. right now, so we're about 15 minutes apa…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 7, 2009 to Looking for reputable breeder. In Vegas, willing to travel 700 miles.

10 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Too many isn't a number. I will never have more dogs than I can financially support,…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 6, 2009 to How many is too many?

11 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ziska Childs

"I love that on a terrible, rotten, never-ending day, I can ALWAYS count on Grissom t…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 6, 2009 to General Topic: What's your number one favorite part of owning a corgi???

43 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Cindy P

"You'd be suprised at how affordable raw can be. I spend less on raw than I did feedi…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 6, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Grissom got his name from CSI. I work with dogs, and come in contact with 100/day so…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 6, 2009 to Where Did You Get Your Corgi's Name From?

69 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Keep in mind that I have a control over what my dogs eat. What percent muscle meat,…"

Linsey & Grissom replied Aug 6, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Shedding.. and blowing coat are two very different things. I said he doesn't shed ha…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"When I fed kibble, I absolutely did not feed anything with Corn, Wheat, Soy, or Beet…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service