Valerie and Simon's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Simon JUST got neutered on Friday! He's actually behaving WORSE now than before, LOL…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 16, 2009 to People with more than one dog -- is your corgi a bully?

12 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Valerie and Simon

"I knew the 'teenage years' would be a challenge with Simon, but he's barely 6 months…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 16, 2009 to People with more than one dog -- is your corgi a bully?

12 Sep 16, 2009

"Well, that's gonna be a problem cause Josie is NOT an alpha dog and has no desire to…"

12 Sep 16, 2009

"I guess 'yelling' isn't the right word -- I just CALL it yelling, but really I just…"

12 Sep 16, 2009

"Simon is happy ALL the time. I love that -- he always walks around like he has a smi…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 12, 2009 to General Topic: What's your number one favorite part of owning a corgi???

43 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Cindy P

"I don't walk my dogs in my neighborhood. Haven't for YEARS. Too many idiots around h…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 7, 2009 to Too many off leash dogs to enjoy walking....grrrrr

13 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Linsey & Grissom

"Thanks for all of your replies! So far this was just a 'one time' thing -- I actuall…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 7, 2009 to My puppy had a screaming FIT today!

9 Sep 7, 2009

"Thank you for the replies! And an update . . . . . . I tried to sit down with my mo…"

Valerie and Simon replied Aug 13, 2009 to Irritated with my mother over dog's behavior

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Avyon

"OMG, I was just coming here to post this! My Simon is almost 13 weeks now, and just…"

Valerie and Simon replied Jun 26, 2009 to Little Thief

29 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Pat Grissett

"I don't think it's a Corgi thing as much as an individual dog thing. Every dog has h…"

Valerie and Simon replied Jun 3, 2009 to My Corgi isn't very affectionate. Did I do something wrong?

50 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Holly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service