Bea S's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"HAHAHA! He sounds like an hilarious nightmare :D  He looks like a cutie though -- ha…"

Bea S replied Oct 4, 2014 to Fortie the teenager -- share your stories

9 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Gwyneth Newcomb

"Hahahaha Fortie does the 'leash look' too!!  And then sometimes he looks back and fo…"

Bea S replied Sep 17, 2014 to Fortie the teenager -- share your stories

9 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Gwyneth Newcomb

"Hi Anna -- thanks for the reply. I've had a Corgi/Fox Terrier cross before and he wa…"

Bea S replied Aug 7, 2014 to Stubborn -- oh so stubborn -- please help.

4 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Bea S

"Hi Bev - thanks for the reply -- I know it was an essay I wrote. You're right about…"

Bea S replied Aug 6, 2014 to Stubborn -- oh so stubborn -- please help.

4 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Bea S

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate the advise. We don't usually give him 'human food',…"

Bea S replied Apr 17, 2014 to Won't eat normal food and we're going away on holiday

13 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"@ Jane -- Hmm, I'm not sure! I just put 100gms into a 'grams to cups' calculator and…"

Bea S replied Apr 15, 2014 to Won't eat normal food and we're going away on holiday

13 Apr 17, 2014

"Thank you! I live in France, but I'll keep an eye out for it and maybe try some othe…"

Bea S replied Apr 15, 2014 to Won't eat normal food and we're going away on holiday

13 Apr 17, 2014

"I know what you mean about the extras! And yes it's frustrating :(  I want him to ea…"

13 Apr 17, 2014

"Thanks for all your help everyone! Fortie seems to be back to himself now...I hope.…"

Bea S replied Jan 30, 2014 to Has been sick, now won't eat

7 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Elisabeth Spector

"It's stripy! I'm so glad we didn't dock...I always thought we would but I couldn't g…"

Bea S replied Jan 22, 2014 to Wanting to be close to us - is this a bad thing?

17 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Bea S

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service